Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > I Love Silsden coffee morning Saturday 18 May 2019

Replies in this thread : 1

Author

Topic : I Love Silsden coffee morning Saturday 18 May 2019

errant juggler
Website Member

Website Member

17/05/2019 : 13:16:42      reply with quote

On Saturday 18 May there is an opportunity to meet with several of Silsden’s community volunteer groups at a coffee morning with a difference, which is being held in the centre of the town. The ‘I Love Silsden' Coffee Morning will be held at St James Community Hall between 9.30am and 12 noon, where, as well as the usual refreshments being on sale, representatives of The Friends of Silsden Town Hall, The Friends of Silsden Library, the Friends of Silsden’s Green Places, the Friends of Silsden Park, the Hive, Dementia Friendly Silsden, the Gala Team and the Grand deParty Team will all be available to speak with.
Please come along as they would love to see you!
click for more information

errant juggler
Website Member

Website Member

18/05/2019 : 06:59:00      reply with quote

This morning!
click for more information

Replies in this thread : 1

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > I Love Silsden coffee morning Saturday 18 May 2019  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to