Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to For Sale / Wanted | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted recommendation for somrobe to repair an external comouter hard drive

Replies in this thread : 4

Author

Topic : Wanted recommendation for somrobe to repair an external comouter hard drive

Beard
Website Member

Website Member

14/10/2018 : 14:42:29      reply with quote

Can anyone recommend someone who can repair an external hard drive or retrieve the data if possible at a reasonable price. Thanks.
click for more information

CORNY
Website Member

Website Member

14/10/2018 : 15:33:26      reply with quote

Computer Universe will almost certainly be able to help you, they retrieved my data, couldn't repair the external hard drive. Their shop is on Brigate and in my humble opinion they are the best pc and hardware repair companies I've used

Beard
Website Member

Website Member

14/10/2018 : 16:25:51      reply with quote

Thanks Corny for the recommendation. Do you mind me asking what they charged?

CORNY
Website Member

Website Member

15/10/2018 : 14:04:58      reply with quote

It was several years ago and I can't remember the charge, it was very cheap, in fact they have twice done a small repair for zero cost. They do sell external hard drives, along with a great deal of other PC stuff, maybe that is where they make their money, because they will never make their fortune on the services they give. Not related to them in any way, but when I do find someone, or a business worth referring, and endorsing, then I like to do so. Oh and they will examine your PC kit and give you a free estimate - good luck

Carrie
Website Member

Website Member

16/10/2018 : 10:27:05      reply with quote

Hi

Another recommendation for Computer Universe. They've done various jobs for me over a few years. Always a good job & inexpensive.

Replies in this thread : 4

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted recommendation for somrobe to repair an external comouter hard drive  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to