Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to General Forum | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > General Forum > Dog dirt

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : Dog dirt

Perry
Website Member

Website Member

29/06/2018 : 00:35:22      reply with quote

I came home this evening to find dog dirt, not just on the pavement this time, but actually at the bottom of my steps, on my property. It beggars belief. Whoever it is who is walking their dog at night up Browfield terrace, please pick up your dog's business because I am becoming fed up of cleaning up after you. We are very lucky to live in such a beautiful place, and I don't like having to scrub my steps and clean my shoes after a nice evening out. Shame on you.
click for more information

midway
Website Member

Website Member

29/06/2018 : 10:14:51      reply with quote

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Install a camera then you can grab a scrote, 24/7 recording and superb night vision. and yes it covers the entire street.
www.ibb.co/fsdHNJ

Perry
Website Member

Website Member

02/07/2018 : 12:50:14      reply with quote

How much did that piece of kit cost roughly, please? Do you need permission to get it fitted? I am interested as someone damaged my front doorlock, between 10 and 6 during the day yesterday. And I found an empty bottle of super glue in my garden. I am beginning to feel like I have upset someone. A camera would have been helpful. Thank you for the advice. Kate

midway
Website Member

Website Member

02/07/2018 : 15:01:38      reply with quote

Hi, Perry, that particular camera is about 350 with about 150 installation. you can buy a decent camera for about 100 then there is the installation. are you on facebook? because the camera in the picture belongs to Peter Millgate/ Pedro, he says message him and he'll tell you all about it.

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > General Forum > Dog dirt