Silsden Cam Bookmark and Share

<< HOME PAGE  < RETURN

Donate to Yorkshire Air Ambulanceback to EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS | back to forum index | login | sign up | help | latest topics | search

Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Barratt housing and mud on road.

Replies in this thread : 3

Author

Topic : Barratt housing and mud on road.

wheelaman123
Website Member

Website Member

12/04/2018 : 15:08:41      reply with quote

I have today received a letter of apology from Barratts re the incident with the gas supply in this area. I have spoken with them about the mess that the contractors lorry`s are leaving on the road and footpath as they exit the site. I have said i would prefer in the first place for them to deal with the problem, and if there is no improvement by Monday i shall be contacting BMDC.
click for more information

dogcatcher
Website Member

Website Member

12/04/2018 : 17:56:10      reply with quote

ive seen the road sweeper cleaning the road on 3 occasions over the last 2 to 3 weeks.

Peter
Website Member

Website Member

12/04/2018 : 18:16:10      reply with quote

posted by dogcatcher
ive seen the road sweeper cleaning the road on 3 occasions over the last 2 to 3 weeks.
BUT they are supposed to pressure washing the lorry wheels off in the sheep dip pond they have by the entrance (as they were mandated to to by BrdMet) as part of the planning approval. There is water in the pond but it's not possible for the lorries to drive through because of the acute angle.

wheelaman123
Website Member

Website Member

12/04/2018 : 18:22:53      reply with quote

That wheel wash is no good because whatever way they enter and exit they are still driving into mud.There should be a hard standing around it so that it can be kept clean, or have a man with a hose pipe to wash the wheels off as most building sites do.

Replies in this thread : 3

login

refresh page   

latest topics

events
sale / wanted
general
have your say
looking for..
skippy greengrass

DON'T FORGET THE SUBJECT IS >>>>>>>>   Forums Home > EVENTS - ANNOUNCEMENTS - MEETINGS > Barratt housing and mud on road.  

<< HOME PAGE  RETURN  PAGE TOP ^  

, © silsden.net 2017

webenquiries to